Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

My holiday

My Holiday  

Me and my cousin was playing black ops 2 and  we were playing online. When I was playing my level was nuketown. My cousin and my two uncles an aunty were
watching us play.

We went to otara pool we went there for fun. Then i went on the slide and i was speeding down the slide and i crashed into my cousin. After that i was feseing and went to go get change.
After that we went shopping and i got me same new pair of shoes and my shoes were nike free run
then we went home and got ready to go to the movie.

After that we got our popcorn and watch the
and i was excited to watch the movie after that
we went home and went to sleep.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Taiaha,
    My name is Katie Jester. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile majoring in Elementary Education.
    It sounds like you had a wonderful time. It is nice to spend a day relaxing and enjoying yourself with your family. Whenever I get to have a nice break with my family, it is always a welcomed treat.

    Katie Jester's EDM 310 Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What movie did you watch? I play Black Ops 1 with my dad and little brother. Its such a cool game! I play Minecraft and Clash Of Clans as well. I am in the Dark wizard$ clan, it has 47 people in the clan. The max clan mates are 50 people. You should try to fix up your mistakes in your story.

    ReplyDelete