Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Narrtive

One day I went to pt england beach with my mates. When we got there we got change in the bathroom then we went to the cliff and did some bombs. We did some Manus,V bomb,Staples and Gorillas When we were doing some bombs we saw a man fishing with a big silver hook shiny as a chrome lamborghini car he caught a big fish After that we had some ice blocks but they were mountain but we were hungry. But then a man gave us some fish and it was nice. After that we were doing some more bombs but then the man lift his hook then we gave it back to him. Then these boys came and they wanted a fight then my friend fighted him and my friend hooked him in the face. Then we jumped on the the bike and went to my house and we were playing black ops 2 and we were playing some 1v1. After that we were doing some bombs at my house but we were manele doing some staples. After that we were watching fish hook and it was funny.Then we were watching brotown and Jeff the maori was pro the end.

1 comment:

  1. Good effort for a first time narrative Taiaha. Let's have another look at the language features and structure for narrative writing.

    ReplyDelete