Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Use my brain, use my heart, I'm going to be cybersmart

Use my brain, use my heart, I'm going to be cybersmart means being nice to other when you are on your computer. It can help you to have a good life. It came from an assembly from Mr Burt.

You have to use your brain while on the netbook so you won't be dodgy. If you use brain you listen to what your head says. When you feel like going on games and whe 

Use my heart means think about cuse in the inside you don’t won’t not do it and in the outside you won’t to do it.

Being Cyber smart means if you go on someones blog and say that you don’t like it. Being cybersmart doing the right thing.

1 comment:

  1. Good work sharing about what 'Use my brain, use my heart, I'm going to be cybersmart' means Taiaha.

    ReplyDelete